Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Comida deliciosa

Sorry, this is not really for the benefit of readers, but more so for my benefit. But once I get these recipes I’ll be sure to pass them on if you are interested!
I need these Spanish recipes:

-Apples in the oven (like applesauce, but better). Cook at 180 degrees until skins are brown and apples are mushy (I think). You can also core them before and then shove an orange slice in there and cook it like that if you want. I have not tried this version, but apparently my host dad thinks he’s quite the chef and that is how he makes his. (considering this is the only thing I’ve seen him make I’m not quite sure whether to believe it’s good or not..)

-Breakfast bread

-Soup recipe(s) esp the one with cabbage in it

-Uh oh…there were others and I’ve already forgotten them.
I need to find a place in the US to buy “quesitos” also - think cream cheese with more of a goat cheese type taste…it’s delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day - -also sent you an email but not sure you look at thos with your busy schedule.

    Love YOu!!!

    ReplyDelete