Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Interesting things of the week:

-My host-dad knew who Lady Gaga was…

-My family didn’t realize the music they listen to is American music…Shania Twain was playing at the mall and they just thought it was Spanish music, along with Katy Perry’s Hot N’ Cold, Backstreet Boys’ Incomplete, and sooo many others. A lot of our old songs are their new favorites

-I was invited to their house in Leon for Semana Santa (Holy Week, Easter).

-As a group we go to Madrid this Friday, and then I think on Sunday of this week Matu is taking me to Madrid again to give me her own tour since she went to school there for many years before she was married.

-I think I need to take a video of Raul talking in order to fully explain why I cannot understand a word he says.

-You can order a waffle at any point of the day here, from almost every store. It’s ridiculous.

-Bizcocho means cake. Like really really good cake. I love eating meals 8 hours apart if it means I get coffee and cake at 6pm!

-No tengo clases manana!!
Como siempre,
Besos,
Lindsey. (pronounce len-say).

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this linds!!!
    Keep it up!

    Buff

    ReplyDelete